Terms and Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that Rocket Sheets affiliate program employed.
We will review all applications we receive for the affiliate program in good faith, however, we reserve the rights to decline or approve any application as we see fit.
- Rocket Sheets rewards affiliates with a commission when the referred costumers purchase our Excel spreadsheets through the affiliate link. If the affiliate link is not used within 60 days, then no commission will be paid.
- You may not purchase products for yourself using your affiliate link.
- Unless otherwise agreed, commissions are 20% for the Rocket Sheets products.
- The commission rate is subject to change and where possible Rocket Sheets will give affiliates 5 working days’ notice of any commission changes.
- If more than one affiliate refers the same customer, then the last affiliate to refer the customer to us will receive the commission.
- Commissions may be declined if:
- A purchase is refunded
- An affiliate is in breach of the program terms and conditions as detailed here
- Affiliates may not offer any incentive, such as commission sharing in order to obtain a sale without prior permission.
- Affiliates may not register domains that include the Rocket Sheets brand name or misspellings of it e.g. www.racketsheets.com or use these in subdomains.
- Any affiliate operating via software application (an application is defined as an opt-in piece of software that is downloaded and installed on a user’s machine that makes use of affiliate links) must declare this to Rocket Sheets before commencing their promotion.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use any form of adware or spyware to promote Rocket Sheets. Any affiliate caught doing that will be removed immediately and permanently, with any commission payments declined.
- Affiliates may not use artificial or forced means to drive traffic.
- Rocket Sheets requires that affiliates promoting them through social media do not appear to be an official Rocket Sheets representative.
- Affiliates promoting through social media sources such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc. may not register usernames that contain the Rocket Sheets brand name or misspellings without prior permission.
- Affiliates using paid search may not bid on Rocket Sheets brand name or misspellings without prior permission. This includes when combined with other phrases or keywords. These phrases must be negatively matched.
- Affiliates may not directly link to Rocket Sheets from any paid search or social ad.
- Affiliates may not use https://rocketsheets.com as the display URL in any paid search activity.
- Affiliates may not send any unsolicited bulk email (spam).
- Affiliates may not promote Rocket Sheets on websites featuring obscene or adult content.
- Affiliates are not permitted to replicate the look of Rocket Sheets website or suggest in any way to the user that they own Rocket Sheets’ website.
- Affiliates must not deface or adjust logos or banners.
- Affiliates must make it clear and obvious to costumers that they may receive remuneration for promoting Rocket Sheets.
- Affiliates must earn a minimum confirmed commission value of $50 or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Lower commission amounts will remain pending until the minimum balance threshold of $50 is earned.
- Sales that are declined (if the order is refunded or the affiliate is in breach of these terms and conditions) will not count towards the $50 payment threshold.
- No commission will be paid for any products you purchase for yourself or anyone in your organization.
- Commissions will be paid monthly, via PayPal, in USD.
- It is the responsibility of affiliates to provide their PayPal ID for this purpose.
- PayPal payments will only be re-issued within 60 days of the original issue date in the case of an incorrect PayPal address or refusal from PayPal to accept payment.
- Rocket Sheets reserves the right to put a temporary hold on commission payments if there is reason to suspect an affiliate may be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- At our complete discretion, we may make changes to these terms and conditions at any time by sending the address listed in your affiliate account via email. We will always try to give at least 5 working days’ notice, but in some circumstances, this may not be possible.
- We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with an affiliate at any time. If the agreement is terminated owing to an affiliate breaching these terms and conditions, then any outstanding commission will not be payable.
- You agree not to disclose any confidential information which is shared by Rocket Sheets either during or after this agreement.
- From time to time, our website may experience downtime or errors. Wherever possible, we will try to communicate this beforehand, but we are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Our liability in connection with this agreement and the affiliate program will not exceed the total commission payable to you under this agreement.
Rocket Sheets reserves the right to immediately remove any affiliate from the program who is driving dishonest orders or who is in breach of these terms and conditions, declining any commissions will follow.